Returns and Warranty
All Items on this site are subject to a limited 12 month warranty.
Darkwire Pty Ltd will strive to help with technical support, resolving problems and anything else to provide the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
If the device you have purchased does not work as described or is faulty in some way please contact Darkwire Pty Ltd immediately with specific details.
Send an email to: email@example.com for all communications.
Please allow at least 24 hours for a response.
In the case of device programmers please ensure that the device you want to program is supported BEFORE you purchase the programmer. Just ask!
Many of the Products on the site are quite technical and most require a reasonable knowledge of a PC, drivers, USB and electronics to install and use.
If you have ordered a large quantity or a special order that we have to manufacture specifically for you and for some reason you cancel or wish to return the item/s, this will attract a 20% restocking fee.
Note that if you wish to return an Item because you have changed your mind or because you “thought it was different” to the Item you received this may also attract a restocking fee. Return postage is to be paid by you in this instance.
Ask any question or questions you like regarding the Item prior to and after purchase, you will find us most accommodating and helpful.
- When sending email please allow 24 hours for a response. We get a huge number of emails every day and all are equally important to us (except for the spam, curse the scum that send it!).
- Emails that contain inappropriate language, threatening messages or anything unpleasant will not be answered and will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
- If the situation cannot be resolved via email then you will be asked to return the Item for testing and possible replacement.
- You will receive instructions and a delivery address, all Items should be returned via Registered Mail so you can track the item.
- If the Item is faulty, and the fault is deemed to be a manufacturing fault, it will either be replaced or a full refund (including postage) will be provided at the sole discretion of Darkwire Pty Ltd.
Why email? We often do not know the answer to all problems immediately, sometimes we have to run tests or contact the manufacturer.
This should be expected given the number of technical products supplied.
An email containing sufficient information allows us to investigate any problems and then reply with a solution.