Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V. Ultra fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds. Built with 48 universal pin-drivers for support of today’s most complex devices. Universal and device independent socket adapters are available for various packages. This programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone mode.
- Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via 20-characters, 4-line LCD display with 6-KEY keypad. A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files. In stand-alone mode, the user can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter. Programming / testing features for TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories. Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability. Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability. Provides over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware. Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64 bit). Includes the following advanced and powerful software functions:
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- The Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- The Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- A Log file provides quality tracking.